Change Personal Data Keep your account up-to-date.
We store a minimal amount of personal identifiable information, most of it is changeable. If you so choose, the following information can be edited on your account:
- Email Address
For better understanding, we have listed the steps of changing your information into subsections.
Editing your Name
You can edit the name on your account in our Cloud App, but it also possible in the iOS app.
- Visit instapdf.com/cloud/ and Sign In, if required.
- Click on your name in the top left corner, below the InstaPDF logo.
- A menu will slide up with a form that will allow you to edit your name.
- Click "Save Changes" to update the name of your account.
Changing your Email Address
Updating the email address on your account is currently only supported on our website.
- Visit instapdf.com/changeEmail and Sign In with your current email.
- You will be redirected to the change email address form.
- Start by entering your old email address and click continue.
- You will be prompted to enter your new address. Enter it and click continue.
- Confirm your new address in the following step.
- With the final confirmation, your email address will be updated. Since this procedure fundamentally alters your account, you will need to re-authenticate on your other devices.
Reset your Password
To reset or change your password, you will need to have access to the email address on your account.
- Visit instapdf.com/iforgot
- Enter your email address and click Recover Account
- An email will be sent with a recovery link. Please be sure to check the your SPAM folder, if the reset email is not delivered within 5 minutes.
- Follow the steps to complete the password change. You will have to re-authenticate on your other devices.