Exporting your Data Understand the data associated with your InstaPDF account.
To export the data associated with your account, you'll need to use our Cloud App. Note: the exported archive will not include .pdf files - however, you will still be able to view and download them separately.
Getting the .zip archive
- Visit instapdf.com/cloud/ and Sign In, if required.
- Click on your name in the top left corner, below the InstaPDF logo.
- A menu will slide up.
- Click Export my data in a .zip file to continue.
- An archive will start downloading. Depending on the amount of documents stored on your account this can take up to a minute.
Understanding the archive
- Double click the ipdf_export.zip file to start extraction.
- Open index.html in your preferred browser.
- You will see a graphical representation of the data stored in main_data.json - a file that could be used for importing and downloading data into another document management system.
- To download files, click Download PDF in the table next to the document.
A more efficient method of downloading all your documents at once is only available in our Mac app. You can click on the first document, hold the SHIFT key and click on the last document. To verify the documents are selected, scroll through the grid and notice the blue outline. Now drag and drop the selected documents in your desired folder.