GDPR Compliance Your data is yours to keep.
InstaPDF can be used by any natural person over the age of 16. We store the following identifiable data, once you sign up: name, email, IP address and a hashed version of your password.
Under no circumstances do we transfer personally identifiable data to third parties. All communication between the client and servers are encrypted via SSL, i.e. the HTTPS protocol. We collect statistics using Google Analytics, however we explicitly anonymise your IP address.
The documents you upload to InstaPDF are stored on the AWS S3 Service. You can choose to share a publicly accessible URL to your document with other persons at your discretion. The documents stored on our service are neither processed nor used as training data for machine learning.
InstaPDF implements the following features, inline with GDPR compliance.
- Explicit cookie consent for the collection of statistics
- Ability to opt-out of collection of statists
- Statistics are not collected, unless opted-in
- Anonymisation of visitor IP address for Google Analytics
- Minimum user age is 16
- Ability to export all personal account data, easily with a single click
- Ability to completely delete your account and all of the information associated with it
- Ability to change information, such as Account Name
- Encrypt communication between Client and Server via HTTPS
Should you require more information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email or by filing a Support Ticket.