Account Deletion Saying goodbye to InstaPDF.
When necessary, InstaPDF accounts can be deleted with just a few clicks. It is important to note that deleted data is non recoverable and therefore it is suggested to make a backup of the documents you might still need in the future. Simply follow the steps illustrated below.
Before you delete your InstaPDF Account
- If you would like to leave us feedback to improve, please don't hesitate to file a support ticket or get in touch via email.
- If you are sharing links of documents or folders, be sure to provide advance notification about any upcoming changes.
- Make sure your documents are safely stored offline.
Step by step Instructions
- Visit instapdf.com/cloud/ and Sign In, if required.
- Click on your name in the top left corner, below the InstaPDF logo.
- A menu will slide up.
- Click Delete Account to continue.
- Enter your current password. In case you need to reset your password, visit instapdf.com/iforgot
- Click Delete Account and Data to finish the process.
- Close the window after the success message.